Our Tilting Refiners are back in stock, now made using an innovative, no-slip gear system. The drive mechanism has also been re-engineered to make the machine more robust and reliable. This Tilting model allows for easier pour when product has finished refining. A simple press of a button enables easy emptying of the drum.
This countertop model is a low-impact refiner for making fine chocolate, nut and seed butters from scratch. Low-impact refining allows for maximum retention of nutritional value while at the same time preserves the shelf-life of the product.
Countertop Chocolate Refiner Features
- Only all-natural, high-quality granite stones
- Refines particle size to less than 20 microns
- New Positive Traction Transmission System - no slippage design.
- Sophisticated and elegant design
- Motor is designed and tested to run continuously for up to 72 hours
- Fully sealed and sturdy bearings - no sticking or seizing
- Safety cut-off switch to prevent overheating
- Easy to transport due to manageable size and weight. Can be checked in as overweight luggage on flights.
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- UL listed and CE certified
Capacity: Up to 10lbs
Drum Diameter: 9.5" (241mm)
Drum Height: 6.25" (159mm)
Roller Stone Diameter: 4.125" (105mm)
Roller Stone width: 1.75" (45mm)
Voltage: Available in 110V, 60 Hz, and 220V, 50Hz
Power: 200 Watts