A LOW-IMPACT, TABLETOP REFINER FOR BEAN-TO-BAR AND NUT-TO-SPREAD MAKERS
Our DCM Melanger 20 Mark 2 (25 lbs/11 kg batch capacity) is designed for artisan food makers and those who want to turn their passion into a new venture. The Mark 2 replaces the DCM 20. Create award-winning chocolate, superior tasting nut butters, pralinés, spreads, and bases for ice cream and gelato, and take your brand to the next level.
Low-impact refining allows for maximum retention of nutritional value while at the same time preserves the shelf-life of the product. Ideal for processing raw ingredients with high nutritional value.
Annual production with a DCM Melanger 20 Mark 2 can reach over 2800lbs / 1200kg of fine chocolate and 4500lbs / 2000kg of nut butters from scratch, based on a standard work schedule of 225 days.
Built to the highest quality standards from US-made components, the DCM Melanger 20 Mark 2 is custom-built and features high-quality, all-natural granite stones that refine particle size down to less than 20 microns for a perfectly smooth result.
The DCM Melanger 20 Mark 2 high-efficiency, energy-saving, continuous duty motor, is engineered specifically to run 24/7 days year-round without the risk of overheating and without the need for external cooling fans.
The unit is plug and play ready and features a convenient tilting mechanism that makes cleaning and emptying fast and simple, and the Melanger is light enough to be transported by a single person.
The DCM Melanger 20 Mark 2 modular design makes the unit easy to assemble and disassemble and setup requires only basic know-how and simple tools.
Operating the machine is simple and intuitive, and our US-based, in-house tech team will swiftly handle any questions or concerns that might arise
This system meets or exceeds the latest international safety and energy efficiency standards and earned ETL, CSA, and CE certifications for its construction and safety. The unit is equipped with an easy to reach Emergency Stop button for maximum safety.
- Custom-made in the USA.
- Highest-quality, USA-made components and food-grade sealants are used in all DCM Melangers.
- Only all-natural, high-quality granite stones are used in all DCM Melangers.
- Direct Drive from the fully sealed gearbox, with no belts or chains to maintain, designed for continuous use without requiring maintenance.
- increased Capacity (25 pounds)
- Annual Capacity for chocolate (225 working days): 2813lbs / 1278kg
- Annual Capacity for Nut Butters (225 working days): 4500lbs / 2045kg
- This space-efficient machine creates great shear, enabling optimal refining.
- Drum tilting mechanism to easily unload product. The machine can be handled by a single operator
- The DCM Melanger 20 Mark 2 is available in a 100-120V / 200-230V model, working on Single-Phase. Power customizations are possible, contact us with your request to evaluate feasibility.
- Variable bowl speed from 0 to 120 rpm.
- Heavy-duty frame for reliability and hygiene
- Easy-to-access Emergency Stop Button.
- Motor overload protection shuts down the entire machine should there be an overload condition, safeguarding your investment.
- A fine tension controller adjusts stone pressure during the refining process, providing artisans with complete control over the process
- The machine's maintenance requires only basic know-how and simple tools.
- Spare parts are stocked and delivered quickly to avoid extended downtime.
- No freight shipping required. Machine ships in two standard boxes via regular carrier mail allowing for easy worldwide shipping.
- Easy to transport due to a manageable size and weight. Can be checked in as overweight luggage on flights.
- 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Technical Specifications and Dimensions
- UL, CE, and CSA approved
- Motor: ¼ HP
- Voltage: 110V / 220V
- Amps: 2/1 A.
- Capacity: 25 lbs/11 kgs of product per batch
- Approximate overall weight: 100 lbs/45kg
- Approximate Machine Size: 20x17.5x24 inch / 50x44x60 cm
- Approximate Shipping Size (two boxes)
- Box #1: 14x14x14 inch / 36x36x36 cm
- Box #2: 20x20x16 inch / 51x51x41 cm